Everything you know about the financial results of your company is predicated on accurate and timely bookkeeping.
Why do you need a bookkeeper!
Without proper bookkeeping, you can’t effectively manage your business from a financial perspective. Proper bookkeeping is also required to ensure your receivables and payables are well managed.
You require continuity in this function to ensure that revenues, expenses and balance sheet items are correctly booked to the rights accounts. It is also critically important that the work be done on a timely basis to ensure you can close your month, your year, ensure payroll is properly managed, and tax remittances are submitted on a timely basis.
Our accounting service is both reliable and affordable. Business owners can appreciate the affect that a great accounting service has on making key business decisions.
We are extremely qualified to:
- Understand your needs and management focus
- Provide customized and accurate financial reports in a timely manner
- Provide tax planning services and minimize your tax liability
- Prepare Notice to Reader financial statements
- Prepare income tax returns
What we offer!
Financial success is the stepping stone for your business. AP Financial Services offers a wide variety services that match each client’s needs. Our team is dedicated to give you bookkeeping services to save your business money, and prevent present and future financial worries.
We are experienced in working with small-medium enterprises and understand the importance of accuracy and timeliness, and the need to meet deadlines.
Our accounting & bookkeeping services include:
- Setup and maintenance of chart of accounts
- Entry of all financial transactions, posting, journal entries and adjustments
- Payroll and government remittances
- Reporting actual vs. budget and forecast
- Time & Expense reporting
- Cost accounting
- Payment and cheque preparation
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Monthly, quarterly cash flow
- Financial statements&reports
- Monthly, quarterly, year-end review
- Management reporting
- Financial analysis
- Preparation of accounting statements
- Establishing and implementing financial controls
- Audit preparation
AP Financial Services provides business incorporation service at extremely competitive prices. We will;
- Secure & register your corporate names (NUANS Search and reservations)
- File applicable documents with the appropriate federal and provincial agencies
- Obtain new corporate CRA Business, HST&Payroll account numbers
In addition, we will provide the right advice to moving your corporation in the right direction for the purposes of establishing business credit and adhering to Canadian corporate laws.